> > I prefer m0davis method since it matches up better with NGR. NGR
> > learns times needed.. Not the ugly QR binary on/off stuff.
> As I stated
> > in another mail.. NGR indeed seems to be able to (as it is
> intendedc
> > to) utilize time consumed for different tasks to do a
> better job while
> > it is completely unable to cope with QR:s.
>
> Its basicly a subset of m0davis's idea.  With his alg we
> would accumulate several request and route those with the
> highest routing scores.  It would require some tricky coding
> to get right.  What I propose would be simple to code.  You
> are going to have to do math depending on pSf/timeout for
> either to work - as it stands now, just because a node is not
> backed off does not mean it will accept a request.  pSF is
> the best idea we have about how often it will accept.

Well.. We already do accumulate requests really, not just in the exact
form we need. Whenever I check my node there is somewhere around 50 and
500 requests waiting to be handled.. And the code for calculating scores
is already done too. All in all.. I am not so sure it is that much to
code really.

/N