On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Matthew
Toseland<t...@amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 June 2009 23:57:05 Juiceman wrote:
>>

>> > Matthew, please update the Windows update scripts on the website.
>> > update-new.cmd needs to be the version from May 16th.
>> >
>> > Also replace update.cmd with a copy of update-new.cmd so that it
>> > doesn't break backwards compatibility and allows old nodes to get on
>> > the new script.
>>
>> I just committed an important bugfix, please use this version instead.
>
> Done. I have used the version currently in app-new_installer, is this
> correct? I think somebody copied it across recently?

Yes, the version you used is correct, however you also need to replace
update-new.cmd.  =)

In the future we will only need to update update-new.cmd because old
installs will download the version of update.cmd that checks for new
versions of the script called update-new.cmd  =)