On Friday 11 October 2002 18:27 pm, Dave Hooper wrote:
> Save everyone grief and just rerelease from MSVC6 instead of MSVC7.
> I mean, clearly whoever did the release has access to both - as two
> releases were done - whose crazy idea was it to make the MSVC7
> release the main one?!

You made good points in your email.  I myself compile the fcptools
under MSVC 6 with the latest service pack, whatever that was.  The rest
of my time is on Linux.

However, if that's all the developer in question has access to, ...

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."