  From: Rodney Kraft
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ARRL wake up ......

  Don't like it, delete it!

  It's our "love of rules" that has allowed the US Amateur Radio Operator to
KEEP it's bands, not loose it like most other countries in the world!

  If it weren't for discussions like these, our government would do the same
thing other countries have done to their people, SUPPRESS THEM!!  THAT's what
makes AMERICA GREAT!!!  There's NO other country I'd ever want to live it and
I've lived in MANY!!!

  Was in the US Military for 20+ years and have seen MANY other countries where
their bands are VERY restricted and their equipment capabilities are limited!

  So STOP complaining about the discussion in this, or any other group, that
was STARTED in AMERICA!  Start your own!

  John Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Yawn. How about you move this ARRL rant somewhere else and let's stick to
digital radio stuff?

    We've heard all this before , and still remain totally baffled over the US
ham's love of rules!!

    John
    VE5MU