In gnuradio-companion, from time to time, it becomes necessary to copy and
paste the parameters from one block to another block’s properties. Today this
is tedious because the properties dialogs of two or more blocks cannot be
concurrently open for editing. The matter has become onerous because of the
need to update so many blocks in my GRC files with the new 3.7 update. We
really could use a feature added to gnuradio-companion to allow multiple block
properties to be open and editable at the same time.

As an enhancement to gnuradio-companion, might this feature be added to the
would-be-nice list please?

Best regards …

- John