Hello,

I posted my problem on the list after I got the following reply from OpenSRS
support ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

Unfortunatelly, we have no control over NSI's policy. Normally domains can
be
transferred from Registrar to Reseller at any time before the expiry date
and
without
having to pay for a renew. I cannot answer on behalf of NSI, but it sounds
like
the problem relies on their side.

As you can see that wasn't very helpful.
I got a much more helpful reply from Ross after posting to the list asking
for more information so he could follow up on it, but I would recommend that
OpenSRS better route these types of situations rather than giving the above
response. I have also forwarded the problem to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as stated by Charles and Erol.

Thanks,
Nitin Agarwal