I purchased a domains from a person that has it registered with
NetSol and uses the web interface.  It seem they can't figure out how
to change the admin contact handle to my handle or transfer the
domain to me.  I don't have a clue as I have only worked with the
email interface.

Can somebody give me the a walk through on the best/fastest way to
get the domain under my control so I can then transfer it way from
NetSol?  I would just do a transfer, but I don't think the current
admin contact could handle the ack'ing of the transfer emails.

Thanks,

Brian