Aleksanar,

if you're comfortable with API programming, you can develop your own script
to transfer domains. I suggest tou look at
https://rrc.tucows.com/documentation
https://rrc.tucows.com/resources/docs/srsApiDoc.pdf for API documentation.

Commands that will get you started are:

check domain transfer
sw_register

and you can look at:
process transfer (to reprocess failed transfers)
bulk_transfer domain

Alternatively, you can use client call to see how bulk transfer can be
implemented. You can access this functionality from your client code  if you
add "?action=bulk_transfer"  to the URL, e.g.
http://hostname/reg_system/index.cgi?action=bulk_transfer

Regards,
------------------------------------
Zeljko Dimic