[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Just a quick question.  Don't you guys read the notices that Tucows sends
about upcoming maintenance windows?

It seems there is usually at least one post to this list when one of the
registries or Tucows is doing scheduled maintenance.

I'm starting to think I'm the only one. I have an "outages" calendar in Outlook shared out to everyone (including my customers) where I document any of my supplier's outages for internal reference.

I've always wondered what would be involved in having OpenSRS email VCS files as an option for outage notifications, if that would be easier for Outlook users to process.

Personally, I'd never let Outlook near email (or the internet in general), but for "big business" this might be worthwhile.

--
Dave Warren,
Email/MSN MSG:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]