Hi,

>From examining this further - it really comes down to auto-retrying the
pending domain order doesn't it? We actually had this one domain in
question in the pending order queue but the domain was still technically
not available so the order had not gone through. I was sitting there
manually retrying the order as the time came near to the release but
someone with a system in place got it before me.

So is there a way to enable the domain request to be reattempted
automatically when queued?

Thanks for any advice

Nick

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Snapback

Hi all,

We've recently been piped to the post on the registration of several
domains that were coming back onto the market and wanted to investigate
some sort of 'snapback' service. What recommendations would people have
for this? Is there an add-on for the OpenSRS system to enable this, or a
third party service available?

Many thanks,

Nick

---