I am swriting a book entitled: Transforming Small Businesses with Open
Source Software. So much more than this tucows offering can be done with
true open source software.

 If I were told on advance that I couldn't transfer my website to
another computer or to another type of presentation because of  copy
protection or deliberate obfuscation, I would simply be a fool for
adopting such a system  If I weren't told, and then found out later
after a lot of work, I personally would hoof it down to the local FBI
station and file an interstate claim of business fraud.  Kim, you need
to take a course on CRM, because forcing people just doesn't work.  Too
many problems.