The editor looks like it needs work. Some issues I've found just playing
with it:

1) You can't choose a style for your text to be in before you type it. You
HAVE to enter your text, go back, highlight text, and change it to that
style This seems very counter-intuitive and tedious.

3) There is no default style, or at least the 'default' style isn't used by
default. So unless you physcially pick one, all your text is the same.

3) If you go back and edit text, it doesn't pull up the CSS you used last
time -- it defaults back to "Choose Page Style". So if you change a letter
and submit -- you loose all your formatting.  It comes back if you go in and
select the CSS again, but this will be a source of support calls.

4) No suggestion is made as to which CSS style is appropriate for the
template that has been picked.  I would think each template would have a
style suited to it, and that would be the default.

5) Select text, change it's Text Style --  the text is no longer selected.
This makes it very tedious to preview styles.

Oh -- and with the whole Test Drive -- when you select "Accept Design" -- I
would expect to see it or something, but when you click "Accept" -- it is
GONE ! Again, that is counter-intuitive.

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/