Interesting blend of comments regarding this issue. I would have assumed that
the 37signals crowd was strictlythe entrepreneurial omni person type. Thos who
choose to have control and do everything... interface design, coding,
marketing. Typically this gets you a mediocre product that is of limited use.
But there were also people that get why there are professional with vertical
expertise that specialize. I did expect some neanderthal coders - those that
believe design is purely visual... again, an interesting mix of comments.

Mark