Maine UX - 3 sessions - speakers!
Date: November 07 2007
Location: South Portland, Maine, USA
Website: http://www.maineux.org/conference2007

About This Event
Come to Portland, Maine, for a full-day adventure of the best in UX!  Each
year the Maine UX community brings together UX experts, luminaries, and
peers from here and "From Away" for a day-long learning experience. This
year's theme seems to be what it means to be nimble, agile, inspired—how
that plays itself out in dynamic prototyping, games-inspired experience
design, and agile or guerilla usability testing.

Snapshot of three 90-minute sessions, and 6 stimulating speakers!

Agile and Guerrilla Methods—How Design and Usability Is Really Getting Done
- Cay Lodine, Principal User Experience Analyst, SeaChange International
- Ann Marie McCarthy, Senior Interaction Designer, Kronos

Prototyping—Cheap and Easy Tricks for Better Software
- Carolyn Snyder, Principal, Snyder Consulting
- Kyle Pero Soucy, Principal, Usable Interface

Experience Design—Lessons Learned from Games Design
- Sarah Bloomer, Founder and Principal, Sarah Bloomer & Co
- Marise Phillips, VP of Product Design, MyQuire

We'd love to see you at the conference—as well as afterward at a
post-conference dinner of UX Track speakers, colleagues visiting for the
conference, and Mainers in UX. We'll be gathering at a favorite bistro of
Portland's "cultural creatives" in the fun and fashionable Munjoy Hill
section of town.

So whether you're in Northern New England--or have always wanted to
be--c'mon up (or down, or over). We look forward to seeing you!

btw: when we say "UX" we mean--oh, you know, really...the whole big-tent
gamut-run of user experience, usability, interaction design, information
architecture, UI design, HCI/CHI, as well as out of the wilds of visual,
graphic, and industrial design, social networking, user-centered design and
development, findability, search, SEO, taxonomy/ontology, library & info
science, online marketing/communications, elearning, harem, scarem, merchan,
tarem, zig-zag-zav, lorem ipsum...etc. (whew!)

Get full details
http://www.maineux.org/conference2007

Any questions...?

UX Track
Susan Doran, UX Track coordinator
207-774-4963 (land)
292-296-4849 (cell)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

General MESDA conference questions
Joe Kumiszcza, Executive Director of MESDA
207-857-3003 x101
[EMAIL PROTECTED]