it's very nice for free!
as a product mgr, the structured workflow it provides is very attractive for
my needs. i see it less useful for prototyping compared to Axure, however.
that being said, it definitely seems to has features that Axure lacks
(process/activity flows, tool integration, version control, etc.) and i plan
to learn it by using it for small projects and possibly larger ones later.

very cool - thanks for the pointer to the download.

Ari

www.flyingyogi.com