Well its November and time to reorg the corporation again:)
We are looking at ways to integrate UCD with Business Development. Specifically
we are looking at using methods such as K. Holtzblatt's Rapid Contextual Design
to develop a  new process, rather than a product, that creates a positive user
experience for customers transitioning from a legacy application to a new
generation product. We are thinking of doing contextual inquiry to understand
the decision process customers go through so we can identify what makes them
decide to transistion, what are the pain points etc. I can almost envision this
being an exciting project but then I hit a lot of grey area. Has anyone ever
applied these techniques in such a fashion? Is this UCD or a Business Analyst
role? Any articles or reference books on this? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Mark Pawson