DesignAxiom has recently joined with US-based Hundredwatt Labs and we
are currently developing an application platform for rich media
content publishing. Our Toronto-based team is expanding and we're
looking for an Interaction/User Interface Designer to join our team.

Job Description

Working in collaboration with the Product Manager, Creative Director
and Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating detailed
user interaction specifications, screen designs, and digital
collateral for use by the development team.

The position will entail a fair bit of analysis and problem solving
but it will also provide opportunity for creative design.

Experience with Flash/Flex and the capabilities and limitations of the
Flash player would be a definite asset.

Required Qualifications

- Relevant degree, diploma, or certificate (Graphic Design, Visual
Arts and Design, Interactive/Multimedia design, Industrial Design, or
Visual Communication).

- Formal training in Interaction Design or relevant experience.

- Digital portfolio demonstrating your accomplishments specifically in
the design of application user interface.

- Proficient in graphic design with Photoshop.

- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.

Desired Qualifications

- Experience working in a product development environment with
business, technical, and product management stakeholders.

- Prior experience developing Flash-based web sites or applications.

- Proficient in graphic and motion design in Flash.

The environment is fast-paced and demanding, but you will be working
with an enthusiastic, friendly, and supportive team who love what they
do.

Contact Tom George at Hundredwatt Labs: tom at 100w.com, or tgeorge at
designaxiom.com.

Qualified applicants at all levels of experience will be considered.