On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:53:44, Jacob Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would highlight something Bryan said above. Back end error checking
> is important, but why not use some front end JavaScript to check for
> simple things like blank fields.

I was just thinking about that...

Look at Mint.com <http://mint.com/>'s sign up process as an example. Not
only do they deal with blank fields, they deal with inconsistencies as
well.  Gmail also does this to a certain extent during their sign-up
process.

Anyone have experience testing this with consumers? I'm curious about how it
is perceived.

janna