I've been doing research in order to provide input as to Enterprise Strategy
(from an IT infrastruturec perspective) on implementing Web 2 technologies.

There is sufficient research on the impact of Web 2 technologies from the
perpspective of a company's external facing audience (aka customers) however
I am looking for research and impact on how implementing Web 2  technologies
impacts internal audiences and corporate processes..

Some of the  topics that come to mind are:

   - how do you document design when implementing AJAX...for example in
   GUI design specifications?
   - how do you handle a culture where developers are basically in charge
   of implementing Web 2 technologies without a design centric culture where
   Usability is still not considered as important (but Accessibility is
   mandated?)

Could anyone on this list share or point me to some resources?

Thanks in advance.

Helen