But doesn't Thermo limit you to just Flex?  I think that is a bad thing.  I
have had horrible experiences with Flex development.  I would consider
myself a fairly savvy at what I do.  Like some, I can design a composite in
Fireworks and then build the xhtml/css/javascript prototype.  Thermo outputs
mxml for flex.  If I want to make an element do something I am at a loss as
I do not know Flex or ActionScript well enough to do anything.  I can find
numerous amounts of ajax/js/css resources to build the interactions that I
know are possible.  99% of the time I can create a UI composite in Fireworks
and build the High Fidelity Prototype in no time.

To follow the article form the first post, Fireworks is an awesome tool for
creating UI.  I have used it for the last 8 years and have never been able
to not do something that I needed.

Grady