I'm working on a new book about the future of search and have created a seed
collection of patterns and examples to support my research:

http://flickr.com/photos/morville/collections/72157603785835882/

Over time, I hope to add patterns that illustrate user behavior and the
information architecture of search. I'm also particularly interested in
adding more examples (like Songza) that illustrate interaction design
principles and potential.

So, please take a look - add tags, notes, and comments - and suggest new
examples. Thanks!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/