User Experience Associate/Analyst
Full-time, New York City
JPMorgan Chase – Treasury and Securities Services, Client Access

The user experience team is growing as we continue to deliver a broad
range of improvements to customer facing technology projects within
the wholesale banking division of JPMorgan Chase.

We are dedicated to best practices in user-centered design as seek to
revamp the way our global client base interacts with us online. We're
adding a new Associate level  position to our growing team of creative
professionals with information architecture, user research and
interaction design disciplines.

Our projects simplify our how our clients work with us, so we seek
people who are interested in how to make complex tasks seem easy.
Strong consultative and communications skills are required.

The candidate will work closely with User Experience Leads, to
translate interface design wireframes into specifications that ensure
our designs will be translated accurately into builds by our
technology partners. In addition, candidate will support the design &
development of our design pattern library. Position is ideal for a
candidate with some Business Analysis type skills, but is more
interested in a career path into Information Architecture and related
areas. Early career Information Architects would also be ideal. We
have quite a breadth of design expertise on the team to tap into.

Interested candidates should send resumes and work samples to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]