Wow, you've all mentioned some really impressive stuff!

back in 2000, i designed the interface or 'shell' for an ad-sponsored
game/content aggregation system that pre-dated Macromedia's ill-fated
Central Product. it was called ZapSpot (sadly, also a pioneer in spyware
because we logged everything you did while you were playing games).

we released 17 casual games written using a proprietary API - i did most of
the game artwork for them too using the 6x6x6 web safe palette. we had
3.3million downloads, over 500,000 people played our games and quite a
number
were rated 90% or better by Cnet.

but the coolest thing thing i designed was the ad creation system for my
company's internet radio advertising platform. it's all wizard-driven and it
was mocked up and the functional spec was completed in 2 weeks.