A friend from the Dorkbot PDX mailing list sent me this since he knows I am
researching "Physical Hyperlinks" like QR Codes and RFID tags in devices and
mobile utilities. I am really excited about this work. It ties in with my
work very clearly which gives me hope for the future of the intersections
between ubiquitous computing and interaction design. Furthermore it shows
how having a creative background and a sense of wonder about the world is a
fantastic approach to designing in general.

http://www.nearfield.org/2008/02/rfid-and-unique-physical-form#comment-14328

-Paige Saez