Couple of fun off topics today, and it's not even a Friday...I usually throw
the iPod on shuffle and see what happens, and that means anything from
Johnny Cash to Jurassic 5. When lyrics are distracting but I also need to
cancel out background noise in the office, I go for jazz - Miles Davis and
Karl Denson have been favorites lately.

Jeff