I found this from 37signals quite interesting about not being enough debate
at web conferences.

http://www.37signals.com/svn/posts/906-web-conferences-wheres-the-outrage

I wanted to have some fun with this, at the same time use it as opportunity
to expand my knowledge network by asking you guys here, who from the UX
community would you pit up against each other and why?  They don't have to
be well known names, just someone with a blog that we can reference and see
their viewpoints.  I read so many blogs and try to weed out who knows what
they are talking about and who is full of it.  I like to hear opposing
views, it allows me the opportunity to decide for myself.  One of the
reasons I love these boards for their opposing views on many topics.

So tell me, who would be in each corner?   And no one answer "It depends",
just pick a dependency and go with it. :)