On Mar 12, 2008, at 7:14 AM, W Evans wrote:

> Me versus Dan Saffer on why Silicone Valley is the last place a good
> IXD
> would want to move to and work.

Silicone Valley? Now THAT is a place I wouldn't mind working. ;)

Seriously, I don't work in SILICON Valley (I'm in SF and there is a
huge difference although we're only some 30 miles away), but you can
debate this with the several thousand IxDs who live and work there at
companies like Apple and Google. What companies are in your
neighborhood?

Dan