Greetings

I'm looking for public internet based websites (not fat client) that
feature drag and drop functionality.  Anybody have any favorite examples
to share?  Several email portals have one (like AOL) but I'm looking for
some in the public domain.

Thanks,

David

David B. Fine

 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.