Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce "Weekend Workshops on User Centered Design
2008-Mumbai" on behalf of Design Incubator R&D Labs.

This year, we plan to conduct 4 Modules of Workshops spanning over 7
weekends (14 Days!).

The Modules are:

UCD 01 – Introduction to User Centered Design (2 days on 1 weekend)
Workshop dates are 24th May '08 (Sat), 25th May '08 (Sun)

UCD 02 – User Requirements Engineering and User Interface Architecture (4
days on 2 consecutive weekends)

Workshop dates are 31st May '08 (Sat), 1st June '08 (Sun), 7th June   '08
(Sat), 8th June '08 (Sun)

UCD 03 – User Interface Visualization, Prototyping and Graphic Design (4
days on 2 consecutive weekends)
Workshop dates are 14th June '08 (Sat), 15th June '08 (Sun), 21st June '08
(Sat), 22nd June '08 (Sun)

UCD 04 – Usability Testing and Design Inspection Methods (4 days on 2
consecutive weekends)

Workshop dates are 28th Jun '08 (Sat), 29th Jun '08 (Sun), 5th July '08
(Sat), 6th July '08 (Sun)

The Venue:

MphasiS Ltd.,

2nd Floor, Leela Business Park (Opposite to the Leela Kempinski Hotel),

Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East,

Mumbai 400059.

Facility and Infrastructure support by MphasiS Usability Engineering
Practice.

Important links for more information:

Site URL: www.designincubator.com

Workshop URL: http://www.designincubator.com/training_current.htm

Mail: training[at]designincubator[dot]com

Tel: +91 22 6552 9069

Please inform anyone you think would like to attend these workshops. Incase
you plan to attend them yourself, kindly note that seats are limited (and
the time is short too), so please decide soon and inform us at
training[at]designincubator[dot]com

--
Atul N Joshi
Design Director,