The browser until now has been primarily an information
exchange application, hence the bookmarks, back button, refresh, history
etc. With the rapid increase in task based applications over the web, the
next generation browser (and front-end scripting) will potentially further
reduce reduce the gap between online and installed apps.

-Vishal
www.vishaliyer.com

--
-Vishal