Hi Ali

Being the Director of the MS in HCI Design at Indiana University, I will, without shame :-) argue that we offer one of the best human centered/ user experience educations around. Our students track record when it comes to design competitions and research competitions are outstanding!

Best wishes
Erik

Erik Stolterman
Professor of Informatics
Director of Human Computer Interaction Design
School of Informatics
Indiana University
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://hcid.informatics.indiana.edu/eriksite/