On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Kim Bieler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I beg to differ. The most unrealistic moment was when the heroine, wearing
five-inch heels, ran (!) >away from the giant robot across a gridded floor
without getting stuck.

Hah!  I think creating that incredible machine in a week was pretty
impressive as well.  :-)

I thought the 3D Holographs were inspiring as well - but the robots really
got me excited. I could finally have that extra set of arms - and while not
always perfect (the fire extinguisher) certainly they were helpful.

Carol

Carol J. Smith
Principal Consultant
Midwest Research, LLC - www.mw-research.com