Yes... and this to some degree borrows from Peter Hong, an amazing UX guy
now at Google.

Take
findability + accessibility + predictability = usability,

But add in emotional appeal, because as we all know, having read Norman's
Emotional Design, that products, services, things, that garner an emotional
response, people consider more usabile, whether they are - or not.

And from Peter:
"The 'j' factor was inspired by Milton Glaser's life lesson #5... which
beautifully offers that "Less is not necessarily More", rather...

"Just enough is More"

'Just enough' of what matters to our lives so that the experience feels
wonderfully satisfying. In life, there never is a set formula."

f(j)+a(j)+p(j)/l + e(1-c)= u

e = emotional appeal
f  = findability
p = predictability