It's interesting to see that a couple of suggestions in the lines of
"very satisfied x very dissatisfied" come up: by not being a native
speaker I've always had a hard time considering those... a little too
extreme. Then I realize that my Chinese students also had
difficulties.

The point I wanted to make -- and hopefully not preach to the
converted -- is that positive or negative can be relative to the
language or culture your audience belongs too.

{ Itamar Medeiros } Information Design
http://designative.info/
http://www.autodesk.com/