Hi Hari,

Use a single field entry. Do NOT break the number into three separate
fields. You should allow the field to accept and remove blanks and other
separators.

For International phone numbers, if it is critical, you need to know the
specific country and then format for that country. Otherwise leave a large
field for the user to enter what they want.

Cheers,

Rony