Ooh, I love this one!

Philosophy of Interaction Design from Heidegger to Benjamin to Bahktin

You know what I think is needed for an elective, from a cultural studies
perspective?

History and Online Cultures in Networked Computer Systems from DARPA to
Present

(still hitting the early theorists, like Vannevar Bush, Nelson, et al.)

Chris