For me, I think it's about speed.

While I am heartily rooting for the success of my friends and former
co-workers who have joined Viewzi, I still feel like Search Results
should be a pit stop instead of a destination.

Maybe I have too much DOS in me. Maybe there's another component
that just hasn't fallen into place for me. Mostly, though, I expect
my Search Results to appear immediately after I press Enter. I do not
want to have to wait for a fancy interface to load.