Hi there,

I just found out about Pencil, an open-source wireframing tool that is
available as Firefox addon (and standalone application). It looks very
interesting and I love the fact that it's free. I have already mailed the
author asking about possible improvements such as exporting interactive HTML
pages or creating automatic annotation documentation. Obviously, I got my
inspiration from Axure RP there.

http://www.evolus.vn/Pencil/Home.html

The question which wireframing/prototyping tool is best has already been asked,
I am interested if you know about other open-source products such as Pencil.

Regards,
Liou Yamane