Thanks for raising this issue, Tiago. I'm in the process of designing a simple personal website, basically in blog format but on a domain I own, and I'm paying for hosting. I started out with Wordpress but got fed up with its inflexibility. I've started again with Drupal. Before I invest too much time in learning it, does anyone have experience with both Drupal and Joomla (or any other free CMS) and an opinion on which offers the most flexibility for design (which I can do myself) plus the most available working scripts/functions/modules/widgets (which I don't want to learn to code and don't have the time to troubleshoot).

I've already done extensive research, but am looking for personal opinions from design-sensitive folks. Thanks.

Elena

Tiago wrote:
Hello creative people,

Can I get your opinion on blogging services? I'm unsure on which one to start using: Blogger, WordPress or TypePad.