Howdy,

1). browsing the internet to various sites
   Browsing my my clam shell phone was a royal pain!

2). checking stock with GUI app (vs. calling Tellme)
Didn't have a very fast and easy way to track stocks on my other phones - unless I called up Tellme

3). Using GPS-related apps  - like iWant
Didn't have a GPS phone with great apps which integrated location with data - iWant is very cool.

A few extras just for good measure:
4). Listen to music - just not a good experience on my other phones

5). Checking email - its so easy to setup for Yahoo or gmail.
   Did not have this capability before

6). this should probably be in the top 3! - Downloading and installing (free) apps. This was always a pain on regular cell phones. the iTunes store makes it quite simple and very very easy to install.

best

Looking fwd to seeing your tabulated results.
'mark

Petroff, Greg wrote:
Quick straw poll question for list members who have iPhones.
What are the top 3 things you find yourself doing now with your iPhone
that you did not do before and why?

--Greg