Are you ready to challenge yourself and take your design to the next
level?  Some designers think that software UI is boring and dry, but
those are just the ones who don't understand the true meaning of pushing
the limits.  Creating an aesthetically pleasing, yet functional and
smart UI is the hardest, but most rewarding challenge.  Are you ready to
take it on?

Requirements:
- Interactive Design skills - SilverLight and WPF preferred
- Experience with interactive prototyping in Flash
- Prior experience doing web and/or application UI work.
- Ability to create wire frames and design specs in addition to visual
design.
- Ability to quickly create comps and prototypes.
- Proficiency in standard design tools (Photoshop, Flash, HTML/CSS,
etc.)

Our client is a large software/internet/gaming company located in
Redmond. This is an on-site, full-time, contract opportunity. Unlike
freelance jobs, we include full benefits (matching 401k, bonus plan,
100% paid medical, etc.)

Please send your resume and portfolio to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  We look
forward to hearing from you!

Erin St. Pierre

Recruiter - Microsoft

Sakson & Taylor / Aquent

Making Content Powerful

Direct: 206.883.2845  |  Fax: 206.632.6927
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Visit www.sakson.com <http://www.sakson.com/>  to find out more about
Sakson & Taylor, an Aquent company.