On 13/08/2008 18:06, "Petroff, Greg"  wrote:
> What are the top 3 things you find yourself doing now with your
iPhone
> that you did not do before and why?

1. Get frustrated at how long it takes for the screen to respond.
2. Get frustrated at how low a percentage of the time the 3G network is
actually available to me
3. Make calls accidentally to people because I've touched the wrong
place o the screen.

Oh yes.. I use it for all the cool stuff too. But iphone love wears rose
coloured glasses.

Alinta Thornton
User Experience Lead

independent digital media
web publishing | marketing+technology services | publisher solutions
Westside, Level 2 Suite C, 83 O'Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW Australia
2015
PO Box 7160, Alexandria, NSW 2015
W www.idmco.com.au

B eezia.blogspot.com