Hi Michael, Cashboard does all of those things you require.

Sign up with promo code CASH_ALPHA and get 60 days free instead of 30
on any account plan. My gift to you and the IxDA list ;)
seth - subimage llc
-----
http://sublog.subimage.com
-----
Cashboard - Estimates, invoices, and time tracking software - for free!
http://www.getcashboard.com
-----
Substruct - Open source RoR e-commerce software.
http://code.google.com/p/substruct/