Agreed Santiago. In my experience with novice users, they almost always get
the meaning of Boolean operators exactly wrong. They tend to think of it
like they would speak it: "I want Red and Blue", meaning they want all the
Red and all the Blue, not things that are both Red and Blue.

--
Michael B. Moore • Pure InfoDesign • 415.246.6690 M • www.pureinfodesign.com