Alex Jones kirjoitti 2.9.2008 kello 17:35:

An introduction to the browser in comic book form:
http://books.google.com/books?id=8UsqHohwwVYC&printsec=frontcover

I don't have an opinion about the browser before trying it, but the booklet Scott McCloud has written and drawn for them is fantastic!

It manages to communicate technical concepts such as process sandboxing, on-the-fly script compilation and garbage collection side by side with human stuff such as "what shall we display in a new tab by default" and "how does address bar autocomplete behave" without missing a beat.

Petteri

--
 Petteri Hiisilä
 palvelumuotoilija /

 "In this island, everything happens for a reason."
  - John Locke, LOST