My friend and colleague, Rachel Hinman, started on a personal creative challenge about 3 months ago to explore mobile design concepts - 1 idea a day! It's been an amazing creative journey for her! I have so much respect and admiration for her dedication and the amazing ideas she's generated and shared with the world - check out her blog: http://90mobilesin90days.com/index/

In honor of her completing the 90th day, we are hosting a party at the Adaptive Path San Francisco office on Weds September 17th.

Come celebrate with us!

Please RSVP on upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1077637

Hope to see you there!

Wednesday September 17, 2008 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Adaptive Path
363 Brannan Street
San Francisco, California 94107

Here are some additional links to learn more about the project and Rachel: http://www.adaptivepath.com/blog/2008/06/20/creative-recovery-90- mobiles-in-90-days/