I'm using it now. You can bang out fairly representative interface mock ups
quickly. If you import them into PowerPoint, for instance, you can make them
interactive to a degree. I have also brought them into Axure for a more
sophisticated interaction.

One comment derived from another posting (avoid Comic sans), that is the
default font it uses but in the context may not prove so undesirable. It
looks like it belongs.

Terry Fitzgerald
Product Designer
Open Text