Wow.  I can't believe quite a few of you are so ready to piss on
Facebook.  I find it quite incredible!

Do people really hate their past relationships so much that they have
to hate everything about Facebook?  I also don't see the relevance of
Geocities - I've never heard of them other than possibly being a
Yahoo entity of some sort.

I think there's something to be said of Facebook and its success of
bringing people back together "after many years".