Sorry for being so vague..

I work for Tyler Technologies - developing software for the public
sector.  Our users are financial, operations, HR, payroll etc.

We're presenting a session on how usability and UCD/UXD influence
the design of our products and hence, how our users work better
because of it.

To top it off, we thought an interactive component would help them
understand what this means through [their own] experience.