Sun Microsystems is looking for a Lead Information Architect to join its
Customer Experience team. Principal focus is on Sun's external web site
including sun.com, but, having worked with previous lead IAs at Sun, I can
vouch for the extremely wide range of skills required in order to successfully
do this job.
It's targeted at HCI, Interaction Design and Experience Design professionals
with at least 7 years experience, but ultimately, you'll be the pivot point
around which most of the web site activity occurs, so communication and
facilitation skills are crucial.

The full job description can be found on Sun's employment pages on sun.com:
Req: 561151

Either apply online or contact me to have a conversation about the role. This
is a great job for a high-motivated individual, plus, you get to work with
people like me. I can't see how it could get any better...

Tim Caynes
Customer Experience
Sun Microsystems